Are you preparing to take the California state-specific land surveyor exam? Do you need help understanding the sections of the California Business and Professions Code known as the “Land Surveyors Act”?
If so, this is the short course you need! It will provide the instruction and practice problems you need to master the Land Surveyors Act.
The course includes video instruction, live answering of questions from participants, and sample exam problems. It also includes the ability to take a sample exam, have it personally graded by the instructor, and returned with an analysis of your strengths and weaknesses on the concepts and skills being tested.
The cost to attend the workshop is $149.
Course Outline – Section 1
- Module 1: General Rules
- Module 2: The Junk Drawer
- Module 3: Record of Survey Maps
- Module 4: Corner Records and Monument Preservation
Notes: The ‘General Rules’ Module covers important legal definitions and scope of practice. The ‘Junk Drawer’ Module covers contracts, oaths, signature/seal, and reporting requirements/discipline of licensees.
Course Outline – Section 2
- Extra Bit 1: Scope Of Practice In Practice
- Extra Bit 2: Sealing And Signing In A Digital World
- Extra Bit 3: Managing ROS Triggers In Real Life
- Extra Bit 4: The Abuse Of Corner Records (And How To Avoid It)
- In Class Example Test 1: Multiple Choice – 10 Questions (Basic Concepts) [Covers Module 1 and Module 2]
- In Class Example Test 1: Multiple Choice – 10 Questions (Basic Concepts) [Covers Module 2 and Module 3]
- Take Home Test 1: Multiple Choice – 25 Questions (Basic Concepts)[Covers all Modules]
- Take Home Test 2: Multiple Choice – 50 Questions (Application With Exhibits)