Are you preparing to take the national or state land surveyor exams? Do you need help understanding the methods of corner restoration for lost corners in the Public Land Survey System?
If so, this is the short course you need! It will provide the instruction and practice problems you need to master this part of the land surveyor licensing exams.
The course includes video instruction, live answering of questions from participants, and sample exam problems. It also includes the ability to take a sample exam, have it personally graded by the instructor, and returned with an analysis of your strengths and weaknesses on the concepts and skills being tested.
Course Outline – Section 1
- Review Part 1: The Order of Survey In The PLSS
- Review Part 2: Condition Of Corners
- Module 1: Landon’s Principles Of Corner Restoration
- Module 2: Methods of Corner Restoration (For Lost Corners)
- Module 3: Example Single Proportion (Easy)
- Module 4: Example Single Proportion (Hard)
- Module 6: Example Double Proportion
- Module 7: Example 2 Point Control
- Module 8: Example 3 Point Control
Course Outline – Section 2
- Extra Bit 1: Real Live Practice Tips For PLSS Corner Restoration
- Extra Bit 2: The BLM, Local Surveys, And The Risks Of Surveying Next To Federal Lands
- In Class Example Test 1: Multiple Choice – 10 Questions (Basic Concepts)
- Take Home Test 1: Multiple Choice – 25 Questions (Basic Concepts)
- In Class Example Test 2: Multiple Choice – 10 Questions (Basic Concepts)
- Take Home Test 2: Multiple Choice – 54 Questions (Application With Exhibits)
- Take Home Test 3: Short Answer/Essay Format – 25 Questions (Advanced)
- Take Home Test 4: Single Proportion and Double Proportion Calculations
Donation Ticket: Includes access to all of the video instruction in Section 1.
Bare Bones Ticket: Includes access to all of the video instruction in Section 1 and Section 2, the in-class example exams, and video review of the in-class example exams.
Full Feature: Includes everything in the bare bones tick, plus access to the take home exams, video review of the take home exams and instructor grading/feedback on the take home exams.