Are you preparing to take the national land surveyor exam or a state-specific land surveyor exam? Do you need help understanding the how to read, analyze and interpret land descriptions?
If so, this is the short course you need! It will provide the instruction and practice problems you need to answer questions about land descriptions on a survey licensing exam.
The course includes video instruction, live answering of questions from participants, and sample exam problems. It also includes the ability to take a sample exam, have it personally graded by the instructor, and returned with an analysis of your strengths and weaknesses on the concepts and skills being tested.
The cost to attend the workshop is $149.
Course Outline – Section 1
- Module 1: Types Of Land Descriptions
- Module 2: Parts Of A Land Description
- Module 3: Analyzing A Land Description
- Module 4: No Land Description Is An Island – Identifying Gaps, Overlaps, and Other Problems
- Module 5: There Is More Than One Answer – Interpreting Land Descriptions
Course Outline – Section 2
- Extra Bit 1: Dissecting A Course In A Metes And Bounds Land Description
- Extra Bit 2: What To Do When It Is So Bad You Can’t Put The Description On The Ground
- Extra Bit 3: Do Gaps And Overlaps Exist On The Ground?
- In-Class Example Test 1: Multiple Choice – 10 Questions (Basic Concepts) [Covers Module 1 and Module 2]
- In-Class Example Test 2: Multiple Choice – 10 Questions (Basic Concepts) [Covers Module 2 and Module 3]
- Take Home Test 1: Multiple Choice – 25 Questions (Basic Concepts)[Covers all Modules]
- Take Home Test 2: Multiple Choice – 50 Questions (Application With Exhibits)